Last Updated: January 30, 2012
- The Conrad Foundation strives to adhere to the highest standards of ethical practices in all of our operations and is dedicated to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our Website. Except as disclosed below, we don't sell, barter, give away, rent or permit anyone outside of the Conrad Foundation to use your personal information or the Competition Materials.
- We occasionally use third-party agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and partners to perform functions such as marketing, analytics, shipping or stocking orders, and providing customer service on our behalf. We may also provide your personal information to selected partner organizations for marketing purposes. These entities have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of any personal information collected from the Website. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing or altering this data in any way other than to provide requested services.
- We may also use or disclose your personal information or the Competition Materials if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the Website; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the Website or our users, and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents or the users of the Website or the public.
- The Conrad Foundation also collects anonymous information to help us tailor the Website to visitor interests and concerns. We use "cookies" to help us understand which parts of our Website are the most popular, where our visitors are going and how much time they spend there. The information that is gathered through cookies is used solely to assist in improving Website design and function. You may elect to block cookies from this site through your browser settings.
- The Conrad Foundation strives to protect the transmission of any information submitted by visitors. But no transmission of data is completely secure, and submissions are at the visitor's risk.